Thai fried rice is one of the simplest, yet, tasty Thai dishes. It is a combination of rice, egg, and vegetables. Seasoned with soy sauce and oyster sauce, and sweet soy sauce to enhance the flavour of the rice.
- Rice ( cooked )
- Fresh Eggs
- Garlic ( finely chopped )
- Rice bran oil
- Soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Sweet soy sauce
- White pepper
- Heat up the pan and add Oil followed by Garlic.
- As the garlic starts to brown add Eggs and stir until Eggs start to cook.
- Add rice and continue to stir until well blended.
- Season with soy, oyster and sweet soy sauce. Stir.
- Just before serving, add a hint of white pepper.