Inspired by the famous Chinese cuisine to form a special Thai chilli sauce that is rich in flavour, fantastic aroma, and incredibly spicy!
- A protein of your choice ( Chicken, Beef, Pork, Fish, Tofu )
- Spring onion
- Dry chilli power or chilli flakes
- Cashew nut ( roasted ) NOT RAW
- Rocket leaves
- Oyster sauce
- Soy sauce
- Palm Sugar
- Chicken stock
- Sesame oil
- Rice Bran oil or vegetable oil
- Seasoning sauce
- Prepare the protein by slicing into small pieces and marinate with chopped garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, and seasoning sauce and leave for 20 minutes then add flour and mix well.
- Deep fry the marinated protein until golden brown.
- For our sauce, start with oil in a pan add chopped garlic followed by chicken stock, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, palm sugar and dry chilli.
- Stir until it’s reduced in half, once ready add our deep-fried protein and stir until combined.
- Add chopped spring onions, rocket leaves, and cashew nuts, mix well and plate.
- Add one small teaspoon of vinegar to our deep-fried protein just before taking it out of the pan to enhance the crispiness.
- For the best combination of flavours, it is recommended to eat with Thai Jasmine Rice.