Simple and easy to make. Stir fry noodle is one of my favourite dishes when I’m in a hurry. Packed with flavour, healthy, and done in 15 minutes. Enjoy my simple Pad Thai Twist recipe.
- Rice noodles ( Thin pre-soak in water for 15 minutes)
- Chinese Brocolli ( or any vegetables )
- Protein ( Chicken, Pork, Beef, Tofu, Seafood )
- Lime or lemon
- Rice bran oil
- Soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Sweet soy sauce
- Heat rice bran oil in a pan and add chopped garlic.
- Crack the eggs straight into the pan leave for 5 seconds and stir.
- Add the protein of your choice and stir until brown. No colour no flavour.
- Strain the rice noodles then add to the pan stir until combined.
- Slice vegetables into bite-size pieces and add to the pan.
- For our seasoning start with soy sauce, oyster sauce, then finish off with sweet soy sauce. It should look slightly dark. Taste, if it’s not salty enough add soy sauce.
- Continue to stir until everything is well combined.
- Add a squeeze of lime before serve.
- Pre-soak the noodles in room temperature water to prevent it from being too soggy.
- Add dried chilli flakes, a bit of sugar and some fish sauce to enhance the flavours.